Royal Reply: Belgian Christmas Card


Wednesday, 17th January 2018 was a very special day for me! I received my first royal reply!❤ I was so thankful and unbelievable happy.
The Reply was from the King and Queen of the Belgians and their four children.

📷 by me
The letter was sent from Belgium on 15th January and two days later I received it.

The envelope includes the monogram of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde. The adress was written in Dutch.



The Reply was a Card which was published before by the Royal Court. The Card includes a text: "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" in four languages (Dutch, French, German & English) with printed signatures of the King and Queen and written names of The Duchess of Brabant, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eléonore and a black white photo of the family.




Comments